CIVIL RIGHTS, SOCIAL JUSTICE, AND YOU
As a member, you’ll make a difference each and every day in this fight and become part of a vibrant community of people who stand for justice and equality. Our branch relies on the commitment and dedication of our members to help us stand up to racial disparities that are still too prevalent in America. Be PRO-ACTIVE and JOIN US!
Your membership allows you to:
- Work with activists and organizers in our local NAACP branch
- Organize marches, rallies, and direct action campaigns to bring attention to local issues
- Support access to quality education, healthcare, economic opportunities
- Advocate for laws and policies to improve your community
- Participate in voter registration and get out the vote campaigns
- Attend national events, regional conferences, and trainings to sharpen your advocacy and leadership skills
REGULAR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
Regular Adult – $30
(Ages 21 & Older)
Youth – $10
(Ages 20 & Under)
WIN (Women In The NAACP) Membership – $10
Only available to active members
Junior Life (Payable in annual installments of $25 or more) – $100
(Ages 13 & under)
Bronze Life (Payable in annual installments of $50 or more) – $400
Silver Life (Payable in annual installments of $75 or more) – $750
Gold Life (Payable in installments of $150 or more) – $1,500
Only available to Silver or Regular Life Members
Diamond Life (Payable in installments of $250 or more) – $2,500
Only available to Gold or Golden Heritage Life Members
Annual Corporate – $5,000
Join our Branch!
Be sure to select Branch #1074b Santa Rosa – Sonoma as your designated branch. National will process your membership information and send you a membership card. There may be a delay, feel free to email us directly to expedite your engagement.
For any additional questions regarding membership, please contact our Branch Secretary, Ms. Garduño (sonomasecretary“at”gmail.com) .